Monday, June 17, 2013

Quilting For My Son

Many of you know that my son left for Air Force Basic Training a few weeks ago. There is so much I cannot wait to share with you about his experience there. But first I want to tell you about a project that I am working on to help pay for our trip to see his graduation.




Quilting!! Most of us do not have a lot of expendable income for trips. But I wanted to do something practical and artistic to earn my way to his graduation. I want to make him proud of my hard work too! So I am selling quilts to pay my way to Lackland AFB!



PRICE LIST
Baby Size: $100
Twin: $175
Full/Queen: $250
King: $300

Your choice of color and size!! Specialty fabric that has to be ordered takes a bit longer and also adds $25 to the cost. Keep this in mind when ordering.

I also make memory quilts using clothing of a loved one who has passed. They are around $400 for a full/queen due to the complexity involved but they are a wonderful keepsake.

***(Specialty quilts have an additional fee)****

Shipping $15

I also make custom gift baskets that are appropriate for any special occasion and can be shipped almost anywhere. Just leave a comment and I can help you choose exactly what you need.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea....let me see what I can do to help you get some business...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, You need to create a picture catalog. That way people can know what they can choose from. Like a Sears catalog, ect.

    ReplyDelete